Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A day at the park.

With the cold front we had earlier last week out, it's been in the 70's here lately and gorgeous.  So, I had to get out of the house and take Peyton to the park.  We spent a few days last week sitting on a blanket, examining the grass, looking at every car that passed by, and squinting our eyes because it's a little bright outside (Peyton did all of this, I just played along.)

He's never been to the park, and I think he enjoyed it... I know I did!
~DAY ONE~

Feeling the grass.

Ginger was on the lookout for strangers, lol.

Chatter box.

~DAY TWO~

Examining the grass

 Mr Blue eyes

Squinty Face

Checking out the cars passing by.
Also, check out his awesomely shaped head!

On a side note, Peyton had his first "real" check-up for his helmet last week.  I'll blog about that next!  Basically, his "cone head" shape has drastically improved in a mere 3.5 weeks of wearing the helmet 23 hours a day.  I know it may seem, by the look of pictures, that he's not wearing it much, but he is, and I like to take it off for some quick pic's.  More to come!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see him in a couple months! He's changed so much! He really seems like a happy, pleasant little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you signed up to leave comments, yaay! I hope you start a blog too! I know it's a big time commitment, but it's fun.

    He really is a happy little guy, I can't wait for you to see him again soon! And of course, I cannot wait to see you all too!

    ReplyDelete