Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Prescott! And The Nutcracker!

Friday afternoon we headed up to Prescott to see my sister Laurie perform at Acker Night.  Every year she clogs at this event and it's so much fun.  The Square is completely alive with hundreds of people, events, booths, music, and hot chocolate.  Laurie is part of a clogging group and they dance for a few hours to Christmas music and it's very cool!

After, we ate at The Prescott Brewing Company and it was just such a fun and cozy night.  The weather was actually very nice.  I think it was 49* (or was it 39*? either way it was nice!) that night, much warmer than previous years!
Can you find Peyton?

Peyton was up until 11:30 pm and did A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  There was so much to look at that he was busy the whole time, and by dinner, he just laid in my dads arms staring off into space, he was so exhausted he couldn't even make a noise or movement.  

The next day we lounged around and had to head back to Phoenix later in the day.  We had such a fun time, I just wish we could've stayed longer.  Next time!  THANK YOU Laurie for your great hospitality and for giving us your room for the night!  

My mother-in-law Joan invited me to see The Nutcracker Ballet with her on Sunday.  I was SO excited for this!  I hadn't seen it since I was a little girl.  We had a really good time and I'm so happy she thought of doing this together.  Now that I'm older, I can appreciate the talent and the beautiful props, dancing, etc of The Nutcracker.  As a matter of fact, I wanna make this a yearly tradition now and cannot wait to see it again!

Afterwards, Steve, Peyton, Dennis and Andy met us for dinner at Famous Dave's.  Another late night for Peyton, he's had so many lately, but luckily he does well and he's used to his schedule by now so he's not affected (aka WE'RE not affected!), as in, he doesn't wake during the night, etc.

What another wonderful weekend!!!
Pic's of Acker Night!

Sunday morning, right after Peyton woke up and I fed him, he laid on Steve and after about 5 minutes he was OUT!  After Steve got up to eat himself, he laid back down and then he was OUT!  What worn out boys from a busy Fri & Sat!

"I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich."
-Dan Wilcox & Thad Mumford

1 comment:

  1. That's a great pic of the guys passed out!

    ReplyDelete