Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ho Ho Ho!

Another fun weekend was had!

Friday I went to dinner with my friend Amanda and her son JJ.  It's so sweet to see JJ interact with Peyton, and it was nice to catch up with Amanda.  Amanda and I have known each other since kindergarden.  It's crazy to think that JJ is as old as we were when we met!

Saturday, my friends Siobhan and Megan came over to exchange gifts and have a play date.  Megan got the boys super cute hats, so of course we went picture crazy!

Saturday night we went to a Christmas party where Santa showed up!  It was so fun to hear and see the kids talk about Santa coming.  I think we even felt like kids again and can't wait for next year when Peyton can participate.

Today, we stayed in our PJ's all day and got stuff done around the house.  We're a week away from Christmas and a few weeks away from a new year.  I'm excited for both!

The Big Boys!
Owen ~11 months, Brice ~6 months, Noah 3 years, Peyton ~9 months

Owen (left) was being a ham.  He wouldn't sit still for the life
of him.  Makes for super funny pic's!  And I thought
it was weird that Brice & Peyton are doing the same thing
in this picture!

Owen on the move.  Two seconds later and he
was on the other side of the room!

Owen finally decided to sit still, but not in his spot. ;)
Meanwhile, Brice & Peyton are patiently waiting.

These boys could pass as brothers.
(& yes, that is a 6 month old sitting next to my
above average 9 month old!)

Noah opening his gift.

Peyton opening his gift.  Didn't make it past the tissue 
paper though.  :)

Noah lovin on his stuffed animal I gave him. 

Cuties

CUTIES!

This is later that night at the Christmas party.
We joke that this is Peyton's wife-to-be!

Peyton was glued to the beard, which
Santa kept saying was gonna fall off if he 
kept pulling it!  Bwahaha!

"Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree.  In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall."
-Larry Wilde

1 comment: