One of my favorite things to do is decorate the tree. I didn't realize it, but I guess ornaments are kinda a hobby of mine. It started in 2002, when I gave Steve an ornament of us for our first "dating" Christmas together. I continued to give him one every year, with a picture in it that resembled whatever that year meant to us most. It's since turned into a family tradition, with our latest 2010 ornament being a picture of our new little family.
Our Cali road trip to see Pearl Jam 3x
aka
Baby Moon
aka
Two year wedding anniversary trip
This years, 2010, is of our new, own family!
Last year I blogged about every ornament I've given him since 2002. If you have any desire to go back and read about it then click HERE.
Here's one from Hawaii - our Honeymoon
And another from Kauai, to be more specific.
And of course, Carlsbad.
I also noticed we have quite a variety of ASU ones... go figure.
Given to me by mom for my graduation in 2004
Another graduation gift from Steve's
Aunt Sue & Uncle Bob
We have six of these!
And two of these!
Enough about ornaments! Here's pictures of the new things in our house this year. And, I'm holding out on ordering stockings with our names embroidered until baby #2, since I don't want him/her having the oddball stocking that doesn't match. And no, there's no baby #2 on the way, I'm just thinking ahead! :)
Willow Tree Nativity Set
...this is about 1/3rd of the whole set, I'll get there!
Go Colts!
New Ornaments:
A fav of 2009 - me pregnant!
Random, but couldn't resist taking
this pic of Gingie today.
Steve's "musical" tree he had in college
You've gotta see the ornaments on this tree.
Here's a few!
What I'm reading:
"It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air."
W.T. Ellis


Fun post. I LOVE Christmas! Such fun ornaments! And I love your nativity set!
ReplyDelete