Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

10 Years Together!

On January 8th Steve and I hit a new milestone - we've been together for 10 years!  Way back when in 2002, we made it official on that day and haven't looked back since!

We met in 2000 at Arizona State University where we were both in the marching band.  Steve likes to point out that he wasn't really in the marching band -- he was on the drum line.  HA!  Although we dated on and off for a few years, we remained "on" after the night of Jan 8, 2002 and here we are, a decade later married with a kid!

I'm truly looking forward to the next 70 years with this man.  I just hope it's vice versa.  ;)

Here's a pic that showed up during our move.  I have tons from back in the day, but I found this and it now sits on our refrigerator, where people genuinely get confused and ask why I have a picture of Ryan (his little bro) and me (said in a unsure tone, as if that *may not* be me).  Then they realize it's us circa 2000.  :)

I think this picture is especially funny because I'm holding a red solo cup, such a token of our love.  Click HERE to watch the video of Toby Keith's song, Red Solo Cup, to get the full picture.  =) lol


"When you are in love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
-Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment