After we laid our sleepy heads down on Christmas night, we woke up to the beginning of a very busy week on Monday.
*Monday:
Dinner at Maggiano's with 18 friends/family!
*Tuesday:
I met my sister Julie and our friend Melanie for happy hour at Stingray Sushi. We talked about getting a pic, but then never did.
*Wednesday:
My mom came over and we did a little Christmas shopping exchange and lunch. That night Steve, Peyton, & I met Steve's friends Lupe, Ilda and their new baby boy Alek for dinner at Zinburger.
*Thursday:
We met Steve's sister and her family at McCormick Railroad Park to see all the Christmas lights. We ran into a lot of characters and rode the small train. This was our first year doing it and didn't realize how long the line is to ride the big choo-choo. And for good reason, since most of the light display is throughout the park and can only be seen via the big choo-choo. Next year we'll bring grandma or grandpa along who will be more than likely willing to wait in line while we walk around with the kids. :)))
| Peyton & Jake checking out the train |
| These two seriously love each other. :) |
| Jake's holding Peyton. :) |
| Peyton and guess who?! |
| Ian the Penguin |
| The Gang. |
*Friday:
We had nothing going and and it felt good! Peyton was in bed by 8pm, which was a first in a long time.
*Saturday:
I hiked Squaw Peak (Piestewa Peak) with my friend Jessica. I haven't hiked or worked out in quite awhile and I did pretty good. I wasn't even sore the next day! That night we went to our friend Pat & Molly's house to celebrate New Year's Eve (more to come).
*Sunday:
We spent most of the day outside doing the yard. It was THE PERFECT weekend to be outside because it's been in the late 70's here and will be for at least another week. It seriously feels like Springtime! And with that, I have to take our Christmas decorations down - something to do this week!
Today:
My friend Megan and her boys came over for a playdate. Since we moved, we haven't seen them as much. So it was nice to catch up and play! She gave Peyton a cute Zebra hat and her boys had matching ones. You know what that calls for... a photo shoot!
Tomorrow:
I'm going to the Wildlife World Zoo with my dad and Peyton. I haven't been there since I was a little girl, and I hear it's pretty rad now.
The rest of the week is open, and I'm looking forward to it!









What a great week!! Have a great time at the zoo. I'm hoping to bring Reagan there soon!!
ReplyDelete