I was looking through my pictures, which is a dangerous thing to do simply because it can easily consume my entire day without me even knowing it until it's too late. But, I was looking for a picture of Peyton from a year ago today, just to see what he looked like and to see how far he's come. And you know I had one from exactly a year ago today since I took them all.the.time during his first year!
What I found is truly bittersweet....
Trying to crawl at Aunt Julie's school:
Sucking his fingers:
Our little man today:
LOVES to watch the wash machine. I can't
do laundry anymore without him rushing to
watch it.
Loves the backyard:
"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone
No comments:
Post a Comment