Last Friday, Peyton, Ginger and I spent the day with my friend Genny. She came over and the four of us walked to La Grande Orange (LGO) for some coffee and brunch. It's exactly a mile from my house and it was such a beautiful day out, so it was the perfect thing to do. After brunch, we walked a little further to a park down the street. Peyton went down the big boy slide, you know, the curly one that's on the big kid play set. :) He LOVED it! When we got back, Peyton napped while Genny and I watched Moulin Rouge and ate kettle corn. I absolutely love, love, love that movie and have been singing the soundtrack all week!
| Fun at LGO! |
| Fun at the park! |
| He was watching Ginger, who was walking next to his stroller, and then passed out. :) |
When we got back home, my sister Julie had come over and we all rushed to LGO Pizzeria where we met Steve's parents for dinner. They have amazing pizza! It was my first time eating there and it was spectacular.
After dinner, I was WIPED. But, while we were in the movie, Steve got a text from his (kinda) friend Brady (host of the 98 KUPD morning show) who said he was able to get us free tickets for the Norm Macdonald comedy show at Stand Up Live at CityScape. So, off we went! We got home around midnight and I was so exhausted, but it was a great show!
That next morning we headed to California for a seminar Steve had on Tuesday. More to come on the trip!


No comments:
Post a Comment