Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 27, 2012

Little Man.

Peyton went to his little buddy Owen's 2nd Birthday Party last weekend.  I can't believe it's been two years since I wrote a post about the day he was born.  Seems like yesterday!  Read it here.

The theme was "Little Man" and it was ah-dor-able!  Talk about a moment of, "why didn't I think of that?!"  I mean, how many times do we call our boys "little men?"  Here's proof of the cuteness!

Place the mustache on the little man.
Cupcakes, "cigars", cookies, chocolate mustaches!
Party favors that followed the theme.
Each kid got a shirt.
Mustache bottle toppers.
Giving the birthday boy some lovin.
Megan, Bryan, and Owen.
Chocolate stache. 
Best Friends Forever!

As I said when Owen was born, Peyton's next!  And now what I mean is, Peyton's next to turn two!  Less than two months away.  I need to get busy planning!  For those who follow, his party is on March 11th - Save the Date!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment