Most of you probably don't know, but Freshman year I majored in Broadcasting with big dreams of becoming a NEWS Anchor. This is, once I got over my childhood dream of becoming a model. True story. ;) Then, summer before Sophomore year I changed majors to Education because Broadcasting was too hard!
Anyway, our friend Jackie works at News Channel 12 and offered to give us a tour of the station. We finally took her up on the offer and had a great time!
Here we are playing around where the Weather Man sits. I love the pic of Peyton. Looks like he's joking around like they do on TV. The last pic is my friend Jackie.
The green screen is right across from where the weather man sits.
What the audience sees...
And what Lin Sue Cooney & Mark Curtis see.
Julie's turn to sit in the hot seat.
"Come on guys! This is old news..."
Where the afternoon show is taped:
So the room is like a big rectangle. When you walk in, this is what you see to the right. To the left are the couches and kitchen.
Our run in with Fay Fredricks!
Where people stand outside so they can be seen through the window.
This was such an awesome thing to be able to do. We also saw all the rooms where the producers sit and make sure everything works smoothly. I think I may want my old wannabe career back... :)















No comments:
Post a Comment