Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Swim Lessons, Day 6.

Not much to report today - Steve and I were both in the water again.  Peyton did everything he did yesterday.  He loves climbing out of the water and jumping back in.  So much that it's good he didn't learn how to do it sooner otherwise we probably wouldn't have ever learned anything - it's all he wants to do!

He's kicking really well and just has a good time.  Steve and I went off the diving board after the lesson and I need to get his reaction on video because his laugh is hilarious!  We played in the baby pool and again, loved it.  Two days left of lessons!

Side note, I love how this forces us to get in the pool.  Since we don't have one, we really wouldn't be swimming other than a handful times a summer.  I can't wait for Carlsbad (can I get a HOLLA!) when we take him to the pool, it'll be nice that it'll be familiar to him and he can play.

Extra side note, how the heck does anyone survive this AZ HEAT??  Honestly, it's been sooooo hot that if you even go outside once, you've ruined your whole day and will never cool off.  Another good thing about swim lessons - a way to cool off!

No comments:

Post a Comment