Here's a video from last week of Peyton mimicking Steve head banging. He's the funniest little guy ever!
He's been rockin the head banging on his own (not to this extent though) for quite a while, and I just received an email saying around this age, seemingly odd behaviors can start happening, like head banging. It went on to say it could be a reaction to the stress of all that learning! The below video is true mimicking, but the email is referring to when he does it own his own, I believe.
Ironically, I received an email last week as well, stating that around this time, babies have the instinct to bounce to music. I always wondered where babies learned to dance, and assumed their parents taught them. Then when Peyton first started about a month ago, I thought, where on earth did you learn to do that? He must not be really dancing. In hindsight, he was dancing! Amazing!


No comments:
Post a Comment