Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Today.

After Peyton's morning nap, we went to Petsmart to get dog food for poor Ginger who hadn't eaten a full meal in nearly 24 hours, oops.  I showed Peyton the parakeets and he went crazy!  He loved em, and I'd post the video if I didn't sound like a parakeet myself in it.  :)

Next stop - Target!  A little bit of history real quick.  Peyton started to laugh at stuffed animals, or more like anything fake with a face, about two weeks ago.  He has a certain little laugh that sounds like, "heh heh heh."  It's not full blown, more like a chuckle.  Whenever I hear that I know he's looking at a stuffed animal.  So we were at Target and suddenly I hear this laugh.  I do a 360 to see what he could possibly be laughing at and there it was - something with a face!

This is what he spotted

This orange little guy is 
what started it all

Then we headed to Steve's work to drop off some stuff.  Always a hit with the ladies there.  :)  I got a video of him "walking," which he just started doing about three days ago.  It came out of nowhere!

And as for tonight - American Idol!  It's become a guilty pleasure, since I feel like the show has run its course.  I'm a little bit of an undercover fan these days, but it could be worse!  (The Bachelor anyone? ha)

Hope you all have a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. I love the video of him walking! Steve's like "come one, hurry up, so we can start playing football". That cracks me up with Peyton and the animals, what a goofy little boy:)

    ReplyDelete