Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

11 month pictures!

My mom and I took Peyton to Sears yesterday to get some photo's of him, one... last... time... as a baby!  We picked out a cutesie outfit and off we went.  He has his 1 year photo shoot coming up, which will be more about toddler hood (big boy clothes & shoes) and figured this would be a fun way to capture him as a little baby boy, one last time!

We had no idea we would get so many good shots, we were hoping for at least one and walked away with 10+!  I feel like most of his looks were captured & Peyton had so much fun - he was squealing, laughing, screaming, and flapping his arms in excitement the whole time!  He started doing his squinty face afterwards, which he hasn't done it months.  Now I know for sure it IS the bright camera flash that makes him do that.  He's been doing the squinty face today too, I almost wonder if he's stills seeing stars from all those bright lights!

Thank you mom for everything!  It was such a fun day yesterday!!!








1 comment:

  1. So cute, but he doesn't look like a baby anymore!!! :) :) :) love him.

    ReplyDelete