He's been army crawling for a few weeks, which also happened overnight. He's getting pretty good at it. He'll also bounce onto his knees (pretty funny), scoot forward, but won't move his two hands forward! What's he thinking?! Once he figures it out, he'll be off. I used to think he's gonna skip crawling, but he's this close, that I'm starting to rethink.
As previously blogged about, he started "walking" while we hold his hands. Again, came out of nowhere!
He's been going from sitting position to his tummy for awhile but is pretty graceful at it now. And just today I saw him go from his tummy to a sitting position! He actually did it on Monday in front of Steve's dad, but I saw it with my own two eyes today!!
Lastly, when in the baby bathtub, he will turn in a 360 degree circle while grabbing for all his toys outside of his baby tub. He tries to get on his tummy, and would succeed if I weren't there to stop him. Eek!
These are all of the things Peyton's done within literally two weeks of each other. It's fun to see a spike in the developmental department, especially when there was such a lull. I think he will be the kid who crawls, starts pulling himself up, and starts walking all within a day! :) Oh how could I forget, he also got his first ear infection during this time period. HA!
On a side note, here's a pic of Peyton on his walk tonight. It's darn cold here in AZ!
This is him afterwards. Zonked out!
And here's a cool pic I took the other night, right down the street from us. It's been FREEZING here lately, just as it's been all around the country. But this is big news for us Arizonians!
I hope you all enjoy your Sunday and the Super bowl tomorrow!





No comments:
Post a Comment