Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We've got a crawler!

Although Peyton's been army crawling for quite a while now,  he's finally traditional crawling!

Saturday, he took about 4 "crawls" on his hands and knees and by Sunday he was crawling across his big play mat!  As with the army crawl, he doesn't go much further than where he needs to - as in to his toy no further than six feet away.  If anything's much further than that, forget it, he'll just go to whatever's closer by.  Funny guy!

Here's a pic of him when he woke up from his nap this morning.  He's got such a sleepy face and I love that I found him sitting up. It's the little things!  =)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I saw Steve's facebook post and I was waiting for something from you! I knew he was SO close!! Can't wait for him and Owen to chase each other -- get ready for some cuteness!

    ReplyDelete