We went on a long walk yesterday and before I knew it, we were at our community lake. There were tons of ducks quacking away and Peyton loved it! He sat as far forward in his stroller as he could and "talked" to them the whole time. Luckily I had some cheerios with me, so I was able to keep the ducks interested in us for quite a while. We'll have to make this our new route every time we take walks now, and I'll remember next time to bring some bread!
On a side note, I realized that my baby really looked like a toddler yesterday. He's grown out of all his hats so I had to use this "Toddler Colts" hat that I honestly didn't think he'd wear until he was two! He had his sippy and snacks with him, I just couldn't get over it. :)
 |
| Big Boy in the making. |
Here's a video I took! Listen closely and you can hear all the ducks quacking away and Peyton talking back to them!
So fun! Little boys and ducks are such cute memories!!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe the Colts hat fits him already! He is TOTALLY a toddler now. :)
ReplyDelete