Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's the little things.

I wanted to blog about this silly picture I took a few weeks ago.  I'm sure we've all seen this mess with our kids, but for some reason I couldn't stop laughing when I pulled Peyton out of his high chair and found this!  Really, it was because I thought he had eaten all of his food, only to find that most of it never actually made it into his mouth.  It really is the simple things that make you smile.  :)   


Since then, he's already gotten much better about getting food in his mouth, that I hardly see this much food on his chair anymore.  This made me realize how quick these little fellows grow and go in & out of phases.  

I'm thankful for my sense of humor and hope I never loose the ability to recognize these simple & silly things that come & go so quickly from our lives.

"While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about."
-Angela Schwindt

No comments:

Post a Comment