7 Random Things About Jenny!
1) When growing up, I always wanted to be a model, while everyone else wanted to be a teacher. Ironic?! haha
2) I would love to pack up and travel the US in an RV.
3) I had my appendix out during Winter Break my Freshman year of college. It happened at the perfect time.
4) I never liked being tall when I was growing up, but I love it now.
5) I just downloaded "Tonight Tonight" by New Kids on the Block. I know, O..M..G...
6) I learned to drive on a stick shift, and really miss it.
7) I have a 93 and 90 year old grandma. Steve has a 90 year old (in Jan) grandma. I pray we have those genes!
A few more things...
{1}: If you had a chance to change your name, would you and what would it be?
Not now. There was a time when I was obsessed with the name Jenna, which is hilarious to me now! But I love my name.
{2}: What is/are your favorite book(s)?
I could always read a Nicolas Sparks book.
{3}: If you were told you have 1 minute to pick out one outfit from your closet but not told where you were going, what would you pick and why?
I would choose jeans a cute top and flip flops. It's pretty standard for me!
{4}: My sister-in-law and I have a small cake decorating business and hope to one a day open a bakery, so what is your favorite dessert?
Chocolate cupcakes & banana cream pie
{5}: What has been the best vacation you have taken so far and what would be your ultimate dream vacation?
Our honeymoon to Kauai, Hawaii definitely tops the list. Washington DC was a favorite and a road trip through the Pacific Northwest is up there too. Wow, I don't know if my dream would be tropical or not, I would love to do Italy, Paris, Bahamas, Germany, etc.
{6}: What are some of your favorite Bible verses?
" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
{7}: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In five years I will be 34. I see myself with a 5 year old Peyton and a hopefully 2ish year old Baby Olson #2. I hope to still be a stay-at-home-mom and see Steve still in Real Estate. I see us still in Gilbert with hopefully a very old Boxer doggie, Ginger. Not too much different than now, other than a few more wrinkles!
{8}: I know this may be a weird question but what is your daily skin care routine?
Haha. Yes, kinda weird! I rinse my face with water in the morning and put on an SPF lotion. At night I wash my face and moisturize, and a few times a week I use toner. :)
Next I'm supposed to give 7 people an award, but I'm going to skip out on this since I don't have that many blogs I keep up on.
That was fun, hope you learned a few things about me!!


No comments:
Post a Comment