Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Shutterfly

Even though we have yet to get through Thanksgiving, I feel like Christmas is already in full affect!  With the weather finally cooling off and the stores putting out their Christmas gear, it's starting to feel like the most wonderful time of the year.

With that comes Christmas cards!  Here's a sneak peak into what type of cards we're doing this year from Shutterfly:

I LOVE monograms and there's quite a selection at Shutterfly!





Get the idea?!  haha.  I won't ruin the surprise for the one that we've chosen, but it's along these lines.  Along with their selection of Christmas cards and Holiday cards, they have some super cute Calendars that are always fun gifts for family members.... Think... 12 months of PEYTON!  :)

If you're a blogger and are planning on sending out Christmas cards, then go HERE to sign up for 50 free cards from Shutterfly.  All you have to do is write a post about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment