Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

What a weekend!

This was probably one of the best and busiest weekends we've had in a while.

It started off with a full day on Friday.  Peyton and I met Steve at his office for a Halloween potluck.  It was fun to meet the new people in his office (Steve is now a part of Keller Williams Realty!) and for them to meet Peyton.

Peyton giving a thumbs up in daddy's office

From there we headed to the Phoenix Zoo and met up with my friend Genny.  I was worried it'd be too hot yet, but I kept splashing water on Peyton to cool him off and it turned out to be pretty nice.  There was hardly anyone there, and Peyton truly LOVED it!  I taught him how to drink out of a water bottle... well I really just poured water into his mouth throughout the afternoon and he LOVED that too!  So many new things for him.  :)

Peyton's wearing a giraffe outfit, holding
Sophie the Giraffe in front of 
the Giraffe's!  haha Cheesy?



Cutest thing ever - introducing him
to drinking water out of the bottle!


 If you look closely, you can see 
that these orangatang's eyes were
freaky!  And he was holding
his feet like Peyton does! Too human for me!



Genny gave him a cute Koala Bear!

Bye Bye Zoo!

On the way home, I got a message that Steve's cousin was in town for his High School soccer State tournament.  The game was near our house, how could we pass this up?!  We had a great time and ended up seeing a lot of family there.  After, we picked up Peter Piper Pizza (my fav) and rushed home to get Peyton to bed.  This boy had one short nap in the morning and was up until 10pm!  He's a trooper and really enjoyed the day!

Grandma keeping sleepy Peyton warm

Kevin played so well!

A candid moment that is too sweet for words

The next morning we had a playdate with Megan & Siobhan around 11am.  First off, Peyton woke up around 8:30am (he was so tired) so his morning nap didn't start until later.  He usually naps for 1 1/2 hours, but instead he napped for three hours!  I couldn't bear to wake him up, so the playdate got started a bit late on our end.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to capitalize on this long nap, as I was impatiently waiting the whole time for him to wake up!  Oh well, it turned out fine and we had a great time, once we finally got there.  :)

Then, Sunday was Halloween!  I'll blog about that day next.

I hope everyone had as good of a weekend as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment