So far November is looking way less busy than October, which will be a much needed break for what I'm sure will be a busy December. With all of these "first holiday's" for Peyton, things are much more exciting, but we are much more exhausted!
We carved the gigantic pumpkin and put Peyton in it. He actually didn't mind, he just had this look on his face like, "what the heck is this thing and why is everyone crowded around me?!" Oh and you better believe that Every. Single. Trick-or-Treater asked where we got it from!
After we ate dinner, (I must admit I made a killer baked sausage pasta dish) we suited Peyton up and handed out candy. Our neighborhood is awesome on Halloween and we went through 2 huge bowls of candy. Bummer because I was hoping there'd be some left for me! Next year we'll get to score on Peyton's candy, muahaha!
Joan brought over some YUMMY Tammy Coe cupcakes for my birthday, so you better believe we feasted on those after all the trick-or-treaters were gone. (except one straggler we got at 8:30!)
It was a great Halloween night, the best one I've had since I was a kid.
The Incredible Hulk!
Carving time!
Not nearly as full of gunk as you'd think
"Um, you're putting me in there?"
"Yes we are! Like it or not!"
"This isn't so bad after all!"
My birthday cupcakes!
"It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown."
Gift from grandma & grandpa.
"I'd rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion."
-Henry David Thoreau


No comments:
Post a Comment