Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

A little late on this, but I turned 29 on November 2nd!  It was a nice day, nothing too spectacular to share, other than it was a wonderful day getting all the cards, calls, and text messages.   Steve took me to dinner and Peyton gave me a nice big hug in the morning and really, that's all I needed!  My mom came over on Wednesday and we celebrated some more, so I had a fun week!

This past year was a huge personal milestone and was by far the best year for me.  I'm at a spot in my life that I've dreamt of being in since I was a little girl.  Is this what they mean by things get better with age?!

Here's a pic of us at the doctor's office where we got Peyton's cranial band... on my birthday!  haha.  :)  More to come on that!


"We turn not older with years, but newer every day."
-Emily Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment