Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Random info!

I'm trying to catch up on a bunch of things I've been wanting to post, so there may be a post overload!  I need to get better at posting things as they happen, as opposed to a few weeks later.  But, better late than never!

On a quick side note, I'm planning on turning my blog into a book at some point, so this is not only a means for everyone to keep in touch with us, but it's also a personal diary.  Sometimes you may wonder why I'm blogging this or that, but I try to blog about things that will interest my audience and things that I personally don't ever wanna forget; things that I would write in my journal.

I hope everyone is enjoying their (hopefully) day off!  Thank you to all of the veteran's and current men and women who have fought for our country.  Your courage and dedication is not forgotten.

Last but not least, a random post deserves a random quote!

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
-Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment