Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

XOXO

About three weeks ago, Peyton started doing this new thing, where he'd pull our face into his mouth and "kiss" it.  It's always very forceful, with his drool & sharp teeth in full effect (ouch!).  Steve mentioned a few weeks ago that he thinks Peyton is giving us kisses when he does that.  I thought, no way, he's tired or teething, and wants something to chew on.

Then, last week, he did it to my mom, who said, "I think Peyton is giving kisses!"  Okay, that's two people who said it now, and my mom had no idea that Steve had even thought that.  So now, I don't know what to think, but I think he is!  I don't think he's giving us kisses for the same reason we give him kisses, but I do think he's imitating us.  He gets SO MANY KISSES that I think he's finally picked up on how to do it back.

About the same time, I noticed Peyton putting his arms around my shoulders and "hug" me.  Again, not sure if he's really hugging me, but it sure feels like it.  So we're going with the idea that Peyton is giving us hugs and kisses!  XOXO!!

HUGS

AND KISSES  :)

PEYTON GIVING AUNT JULIE A KISS <3

"Happiness is an unexpected hug & kiss."
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment