Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Eddie Vedder in Concert!

We saw Eddie Vedder in concert on Sunday night and it was nothing short of fantastic!

If you must be reminded of my crush on this man, then read about it HERE!

He's on a solo tour and for the first time since 2003, made a stop in Phoenix.  We were very happy and super excited to see him without having to travel to Cali or Vegas.

Anyway, I was a little concerned at first I wouldn't know many of the songs or that it'd be "boring" since it was just him and not the whole band, but I deep down I knew this couldn't be true... and it wasn't!  He's got it with the band and he's got it alone.  A true musician!


One of my favorite songs, Can't Keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment