I found this blog post sitting in my draft folder, waiting for pics off Steve's phone. Whoops! ....
Saturday morning (Nov 17th) we woke up and headed straight to the ASU tailgate. It was our last home game of the season. Friday we play our rival, UofA! Hard to believe college football season is almost over!
| The usual family crew who goes to the games |
We didn't go to the actual game because we needed to head home so Peyton could nap. After he woke up, we met Dennis & Joan at their house and headed to the Anthem Outlet Christmas Tree Lighting. They have the largest real Christmas tree (110 feet) in the country and a big lighting ceremony.
Phillip Phillips, winner of American Idol last season, performed. I'm in love with his new song called Home. We happened to be in the right place at the right time, because when he entered the stage, he came out of a store that we were standing right by!
![]() |
| Yes, I looked that bad in this picture. |
Afterwards, we went to Barro's for some pizza. Ryan got transferred back to the Anthem store, so we visited him there.
Sunday was a pretty productive day. After I went to church, I went and got the car washed and got myself a pedicure. Meanwhile, Steve took Peyton to Home Depot and got some wood to fix his bed frame and then hung up his bulletin board in his room. Speaking of which, his room is almost done! I stopped doing it for awhile, but am on a mission to FINISH IT.
My dad came over that evening and babysat so we could go watch the last part of the Colts game, eat dinner and see the movie Argo.




No comments:
Post a Comment