Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving craft.

I had the best time this morning making this with Peyton:


This is one of the first times I've done a cute craft like this with him and definitely the first time he really enjoyed it himself.  I wasn't sure if he'd get into it, but he really did!  He knew just what to do after the first hand print and was so excited when I told him we were gonna do his foot print too.

Now that I know he has fun doing these things, I'll look forward to doing more crafts in the future!


On a side note, I woke up to a text from my friend Genny who's at the hospital and she's now about ready to give birth as I write!  So exciting!!!  I hope I get to visit her and the baby before we head up north tomorrow!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!!  I sure have lots to be thankful for this year, that's for sure!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment