I took Peyton to the zoo on a whim on Tuesday. We needed to get out of the house for a few hours and I know how excited he was to see the monkeys since we didn't get to see them last time.
So we went straight to the orangoutangs which was so cool because the mom was sitting right by the window watching her baby in the distance. The zoo was pretty empty, so we had first row seats to all of the animals. Peyton LOVED it.
Here's another momma and 2 week old baby zebra. Again, first row seats to this show. :)
Another funny thing I didn't get a pic of were the flamingos. They were all "washing" their faces in the water and they were moving them back and forth so fast it was making a buzzing noise, like a swarm of bees. Ever since, Peyton has this book with flamingos and when he reads it, he puts his face to the ground and does that. It cracked me up the first time! Gah, he can be so silly and surprise me with the things he notices and remembers! (Although I'm not sure how you'd forget this!)
Here's a video of Peyton playing with some little girl. From now on I should go straight to this giraffe viewing deck, because all of the kids love running up and down this!


No comments:
Post a Comment