Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Our 5 Year Anniversary.

Saturday we celebrated 5 years of marriage.  I cannot believe it's been 5 wonderful years!  I remember when we were in Hawaii for our honeymoon, I told Steve, "We're totally coming back for our 5 year anniversary!"  I remember saying I wanted to go back for our first, but that our 5th was probably more realistic... HA!  Where does the time go?  Well now, I'm secretly shooting for our 7th... =)

My dad came over and babysat Peyton so we could go to the ASU game that day.  It was at noon, so we were out of the house by 9am for the tailgate.  After the game, we went to Chuckbox to eat with all the extended family.  Before we knew it, it was 6pm and we were rolling into our driveway!

After we got Peyton to bed, we pulled out our wedding video and had a fun time eating kettle corn and watching the 1.5 hour video.  We hadn't watched it since we got it 5 years ago, and it was SO MUCH FUN!  It was crazy to see how young people looked - especially all of the kids.  It was crazy to see how many people we don't talk to anymore (HA!) and how things have changed for everyone in 5 years.

I'd say the day was spent pretty appropriately, considering we met at ASU.  :)  Here's to the next 5 years of wedded bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment